Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Hidden Treasures

It is always nice to get something like this from someone interested in my photography.  I'm just waiting for the day when they want to start paying me!  ha ha ha.

"Hi Paul,
I am the graphic artist for Appalachian Voices. We are a Non-Profit Environmental Organization in Boone, North Carolina. Currently we are working on our upcoming issue of our newspaper which features Pickett State Park as a "Hidden Treasure" of Appalachia. We saw that you had a couple photos of the Twin Arches in Pickett State park and I was wondering if we could use one of them within our issue. We will give credit to you in the issue as well. Feel free to email me back at meghan@-----------.org if you have any questions. Thank you! -Meghan"


(Click the pic) 

No comments:

Post a Comment