Sunday, August 14, 2011

Amazing August Day

Today was an even nicer day than yesterday at the Tomato Art Festival. The temps were in the mid 80s and there was a nice breeze with a little touch of crisp Fall air in it, blowing all day. Fall is really trying to get here! I took Alley over to the Bicentennial Mall and we walked all around it, and even over to Germantown.

I hope we have an early Fall and it lasts on into late November! It is my favorite time of the year! Already got plans for a white water rafting trip in October, and a trip to Gatlinburg and a UT/Vandy football game (never been to a UT game in Knoxville before) in November! (And who knows what I'll end up doing for my FALL BREAK?)
Fall is shaping up to be really nice this year!

(Click the pic and then scroll right on Flickr for more photos...)

No comments:

Post a Comment